All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.38Trending at £10.24
- £8.99Trending at £14.59
- £6.43Trending at £6.78
- £10.56Trending at £11.23
- £11.29Trending at £12.07
- £8.70Trending at £9.99
- £5.43Trending at £6.99
About this product
- Author(s)Francis A. Gunther
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- Language(s)eng, ger
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight284 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1963
- Table Of ContentsToward an equitable basis for assignment of residue tolerance values..- Japanese laws and regulations concerned with pesticide and food-additive residues in foodstuffs..- Present safeguards in Great Britain against pesticide residues and hazards..- Pesticide residues in foods in relation to human health..- Das Ruckstandsproblem in Osterreich..- Influence of pesticide residues on soil microbiological and chemical properties..- Practical considerations in the degradation of pesticide chemical residues from forage crops..- Gas chromatography for the analysis of pesticides using Aerograph electron capture detector..
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.