All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a different way of understanding the world and a fresh approach to managing resources. This work embraces human and natural systems as complex entities continually adapting through cycles of change and seeks to understand the qualities of a system that must be maintained or enhanced in order to achieve sustainability.
- Author BiographyBrian Walker is past chief of Australia's CSIRO Division of Wildlife and Ecology and is currently science program director of the Resilience Alliance. David Salt is a science writer and editor with 18 years' experience writing and producing popular science magazines and newsletters for a wide range of audiences.
- Author(s)Brian Walker,David Salt
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Notefigures, photos, case studies, maps, boxes, glossary, index
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byWalter V. Reid
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.