All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharts the education and career trajectories of African American women scientists and sheds light as to why young African American females drop off the science map in high school. This book constructs a story about the map, which includes exits, entrances and turns.
- Author BiographyKabba E. Colley (Ed.D., Harvard University) is Chair and Associate Professor of Secondary and Middle School Education at William Paterson University. He has also served as Academic Vice President and Dean at Goddard College. His research focuses on gender issues in science, project-based learning and international education. Binta M. Colley (Ph.D., Boston College) is Assistant Professor in the College of Education and Social Services at the University of Vermont, a fellow of the Food Systems Spire and a board member of Shelburne Farms. She teaches social studies across disciplines and incorporates issues of resilience related to changing global patterns.
- Author(s)Binta M. Colley,Kabba E. Colley
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- Series TitleBlack Studies and Critical Thinking
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight370 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.