Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.79+ £5.99 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.56Trending at £12.86
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £5.50Trending at £7.99
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.26
- £4.04Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionA memoir by Glenn Close's sister Jessie about the challenges of living with severe bipolar disorder with chapters by Glenn Close.
- Author BiographyJessie Close is an internationally recognized speaker, author, poet and advocate for mental health reform. She lives with bipolar disorder in the foothills of the Tobacco Root Mountains outside Bozeman, Montana with her Service Dog, Snitz, and three other dogs. She is the author of The Warping of Al, (Harper & Row 1990) and she writes a regular blog for Bring Change 2 Mind, an anti-stigma organization that her sister, Glenn, created at Jessie's request. Jessie has received awards from the National Alliance on Mental Illness, the largest grassroots mental health organization in America with more than 600,000 members, and Mental Health America, the largest grassroots group of persons living with mental disorders. She also has received the Jed Foundation Award and The McLean Award. Along with her son, Calen, Jessie is a much sought-after inspirational speaker.
- Author(s)Jessie Close,Pete Earley
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication13/01/2015
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight550 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.