All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes how to promote resilience in different groups, under different circumstances, and dealing with different adversities.
- Author BiographyEDITH HENDERSON GROTBERG is Adjunct Professor at the Institute for Mental Health Initiatives at The George Washington University.
- Author(s)Edith Henderson Grotberg
- Date of Publication05/09/2000
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.