Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionProviding insight into the reason why some adults are resilient enough to have overcome devastating childhood trauma, the author outlines how victims can recognize their resilient traits and appreciate the good in their lives.
- Author BiographyGINA O'CONNELL HIGGINS is a licensed psychologist in private practice in Salem, Massachussets. She is an instructor at Harvard Medical School and a staff psychologist at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width151 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.