All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a first-hand account of Gillette's successful fight against four hostile takeover efforts during the late 1980s. Combining academic theory and actual practice in its discussion of topics such as greenmail and poison pills, this work also features three world-renowned corporate figures.
- Author BiographyRITA RICARDO-CAMPBELL is Senior Fellow Emerita at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University. She was the first woman director of the Gillette Company, held positions at Tufts University and Harvard University, and has written numerous books and articles.
- Author(s)Rita Ricardo-Campbell
- Date of Publication28/10/1997
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight640 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.