All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes strategies employed by teachers and students in periphery communities to use the English language while resisting the linguistic imperialism as the consequence of the global ELT enterprise. This book outlines critical pedagogy suitable for ELT in formerly colonized communities. It is also useful for curriculum planners and policy makers.
- PrizesShortlisted for BAAL (British Association for Applied Linguistics) Book Prize 2000.
- Author(s)A. Suresh Canagarajah
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/08/1999
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleOxford Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight340 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £16.99Trending at £18.18
- £20.89Trending at £26.23
- £19.99Trending at £24.22
- £30.78Trending at £31.28
- £18.99Trending at £19.50
- £19.94Trending at £28.99
- £25.50Trending at £28.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.