All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionA text for students with a background in calculus and intermediate microeconomics and a familiarity with the spreadsheet software Excel.
- Author BiographyJon M. Conrad is Professor of Resource Economics in the Department of Applied Economics and Management at Cornell University. He taught at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, from 1973 to 1977, joining the Cornell faculty in 1978. His research interests focus on the use of dynamic optimization techniques to manage natural resources and environmental quality. He has published articles in the Journal of Political Economy, the Quarterly Journal of Economics, the American Journal of Agricultural Economics, the Canadian Journal of Economics, Land Economics, Marine Resource Economics, Biomathematics, Ecological Economics, Natural Resource Modeling and the Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, where he served as an associate editor. He is coauthor, with Colin Clark, of the text Natural Resource Economics: Notes and Problems (Cambridge University Press, 1987) and past President of the Resource Modeling Association. Cambridge University Press published the first edition of Resource Economics in 1999.
- Author(s)Jon M. Conrad
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note31 b/w illus. 1 map 49 tables 20 exercises
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.