CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- Author(s)Sangwani Patrick Ng'ambi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Foreign Direct Investment, the Risks and Mitigation of those Risks 3. The Effect of Stabilization Clauses 4. An Efficient but Inflexible Compensation Regime Under International Investment Law 5. A Case Study of the Resource Nationalism Cycle in Zambia 6. Flexibility Through Renegotiation Clauses 7. Conclusion
- Author BiographySangwani Patrick Ng'ambi is a Lecturer in International Investment Law and Assistant Dean at the University of Zambia.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.