All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the five major strategies of growth for terrestrial plants, and details how plants succeed when resources are scarce. This book explains how plants attain available nutrients, withstand the immense stresses of drying soils, and flourish in the race for light.
- Author BiographyJoseph M. Craine is assistant professor of biology at Kansas State University. He has conducted research throughout North America, New Zealand, Australia, and South Africa.
- Author(s)Joseph M. Craine
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note2 halftones. 37 line illus. 1 table.
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.