CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the rich contributions from various disciplines to the so-called spatial turn this edited volume offers insights into the way Africa is changing in terms of contested sovereignities and new regimes of territoriality.
- Author BiographyUlf Engel, Dr. phil. (1994) and Habilitation (1999) in Political Science, is a Professor of Politics in Africa at the University of Leipzig. He has published extensively on Africa's international relations. He also co-edited African Alternatives (with L. de Haan and P. Chabal; Brill, 2007). Paul Nugent, Ph.D. (1991), SOAS, is Professor of Comparative African History and Director of the Centre of African Studies at the University of Edinburgh. He has published three monographs, including Africa Since Independence (Palgrave Macmillan, 2004), and has a particular interest in border spaces. Paul is the current President of AEGIS.
- Date of Publication26/10/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAfrica-Europe Group for Interdisciplinary Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight372 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byPaul Nugent,Ulf Engel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.