All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElisa M. Zarbafi analyzes the role of financial stakeholders as a potential driver of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and focuses her theoretical analysis on socio-psychological drivers to understand the complex nature of responsible investment.
- Author BiographyDr. Elisa M. Zarbafi earned her doctoral degree from EBS Business School, Oestrich-Winkel, under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Ulrich Grimm und Prof. Dr. Dirk Schiereck. She works as a strategic analyst in the insurance industry.
- Author(s)Elisa Minou Zarbafi
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication10/02/2011
- Language(s)English & German
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEbs-forschung, Schriftenreihe Der European Business School Schloss Reichartshausen
- Series Part/Volume Number79
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight361 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.