All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSharon Tate was a promising young actress who received a Golden Globe nomination for her performance in Valley of the Dolls ; the beautiful wife of famous film director Roman Polanski; an expectant mother eight and a half months pregnant at the time of her murder; and, a loving daughter and sister. This title recounts the Tate family truths.
- Author BiographyAlisa Statman is a writer and assistant director in film and television. Brie Tate is Sharon Tate's niece, the middle daughter of Patti Tate. Witness to her family's pain over the years, she and Alisa have resolved to share the family's story.
- Author(s)Alisa Statman,Brie Tate
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIt Books
- Content Note16-Page Colour Photo Insert
- Weight605 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.