Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Boyd's most commercial book to date
- Author BiographyWilliam Boyd is the author of eight previous novels, many of which have won prizes. A Good Man in Africa won the Whitbread Literary Award for the Best First Novel; An Ice Cream War won the John Llewellyn Rhys Memorial Prize and was shortlisted for the Booker prize; Brazzaville Beach won the James Tait Black Memorial Prize and The Blue Afternoon was the winner of the Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Fiction. In addition, some thirteen of his screenplays have been filmed and in 1998 he both wrote and directed the feature film, The Trench.
- PrizesShortlisted for Independent Booksellers' Week Book of the Year Award: Adults' Book of the Year 2007 and British Book Awards: Best Read of the Year 2007.
- Author(s)William Boyd
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/09/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date25/01/2012
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.61Trending at £7.94
- £10.35Trending at £11.10
- £15.92Trending at £16.64
- £5.95Trending at £6.19
- £10.57Trending at £13.51
- £12.38Trending at £13.95
- £3.92Trending at £3.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.