Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ynotbooks
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe major and stunning new novel about wartime espionage from bestselling author William Boyd
- Author BiographyWilliam Boyd was born in 1952 in Accra, Ghana and was brought up there and in Nigeria. He is the author of A Good Man in Africa, which won the Whitbread Literary Award for the Best First Novel in 1981 and a Somerset Maugham Award in 1982; On the Yankee Station (1982), a collection of short stories; An Ice-Cream War, which won the John Llewellyn Rhys Memorial Prize for 1982 and was shortlisted for the Booker Prize; Stars and Bars (1984); The New Confessions (1987); Brazzaville Beach, which won the James Tait Black Memorial Prize for 1990 and for which William Boyd was awarded the McVitie's Prize for Scottish Writer of the Year; The Blue Afternoon, which won the 1993 Sunday Express Book of the Year Award; The Destiny of Nathalie X, a further collection of short stories, and Any Human Heart. William Boyd is married and lives in London.
- PrizesShortlisted for British Book Awards: Best Read of the Year 2007 and Independent Booksellers' Week Book of the Year Award: Adults' Book of the Year 2007.
- Author(s)William Boyd
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/01/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £5.07
- £7.61Trending at £9.23
- £9.80Trending at £14.13
- £7.99Trending at £11.10
- £7.28Trending at £7.48
- £11.91Trending at £15.58
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.