All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRestorative Practice (RP) is being used increasingly in different settings, but using RP with those who have Special Needs requires a different approach. This practical guide explains how RP can be adapted for those with additional needs and to see real improvement in behaviour and learning.
- Author BiographyNick Burnett is Managing Director of Nick Burnett CCP Pty Ltd and Director of Team-Teach Asia Pacific Pty Ltd. He has over 15 years' experience in SEN Schools in the UK including 4 years as a Headteacher. He lives in Queensland, Australia. Margaret Thorsborne is a pioneer of Restorative Practice in schools, a co-founder of Restorative Practices International and Managing Director of Margaret Thorsborne and Associates, a company based in Australia and the UK, committed to improving the way people relate to each other in the workplace, schools and other communities. She lives in Queensland, Australia.
- Author(s)Margaret Thorsborne,Nicholas Burnett
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note30 black and white diagrams
- Weight295 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byNancy Riestenberg
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.