All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Iraqi marshlands housed a 3000+ year-old civilization until Saddam Hussein ruthlessly drained the marsh region following the 1991 uprising. Many of the insurgents fled to the marsh wetland region (between the Baghdad in the North and Basra in the South, and between the Tigris and Euphrates) when Saddam Hussein crushed the rebellion.
- Author BiographyRobert France is Associate Professor of Landscape Ecology at the Harvard University Graduate School of Design where he began teaching in the Fall of 1997. France has authored numerous papers on the ecology and conservation biology of organism from bacteria and algae to birds and whales, on research topics from environmental pollution to theoretical biodiversity, and in locations ranging from the High Arctic to the tropics. France is a recently appointed series editor for Lewis/CRC Press on the topic Integrative Studies in Water Management and Land Development.
- Author(s)Robert L. France
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleIntegrative Studies in Water Management & Land Deve
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Content Note208 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.