All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRestoring Tropical Forests is a user-friendly and globally relevant practical guide to restoring forests throughout the tropics.
- Author BiographyStephen Elliott has been a scientist at Chiang Mai University since 1986, where he teaches courses on wildlife conservation and tropical plant ecology. David Blakesley is the director of Wildlife Landscapes, an ecological consultancy based in the UK which is involved with habitat restoration of temperate and tropical ecosystems. Kate Hardwick has a PhD in restoration ecology from the University of Wales and works in the restoration ecology team at The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
- Author(s)David Blakesley,Kate Hardwick,Stephen Elliott
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Content Note50 colour illustrations, 200 colour line drawings, 6 maps
- Weight1030 g
- Width189 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.