All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRetaining Your Foodservice Employees is the second in a series of three books by Karen Eich Drummond on Foodservice Employee Management. The other two titles are Staffing Your Foodservice Operation and Disciplining Your Foodservice Employees.
- Author BiographyKaren Eich Drummond has held a variety of management and training positions in both commercial and institutional foodservice. She is currently a consultant on foodservice management, training, and nutrition issues, and is also an instructor in a hotel, restaurant, and institutional management program, which she founded in 1988. Ms. Drummond is also the author of Human Resource Management for the Hospitality Industry, and Nutrition for the Foodservice Professional. She earned her M.S. in Education at Russell Sage College, and is currently completing her Ph.D. at Temple University.
- Author(s)Karen Eich Drummond
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/1997
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note19 line drawings, 5 tables
- Weight346 g
- Width180 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.