All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.46
- £17.50Trending at £34.04
- £11.48Trending at £12.46
- £14.58Trending at £20.94
- £20.97Trending at £21.89
- £14.24Trending at £14.61
- £9.85Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reveals how the concept of 'anti-Americanism' has been misused for over 200 years to stifle domestic dissent and dismiss foreign criticism.
- Author BiographyMax Paul Friedman is a historian of US foreign relations at American University in Washington, DC. After receiving his Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, he held a Woodrow Wilson Postdoctoral Fellowship, an Alexander von Humboldt Foundation Fellowship and taught at the University of Colorado at Boulder, Florida State University and the University of Cologne. His first book, Nazis and Good Neighbors: The United States Campaign against the Germans of Latin America in World War II (Cambridge University Press, 2003) won the Herbert Hoover Prize in US History and the A. B. Thomas Prize in Latin American Studies. The Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations awarded him the Bernath Article Prize and the Bernath Lecture Prize for his scholarship, which has appeared in Atlantic Studies, Diplomacy and Statecraft, Diplomatic History, German Life and Letters, Holocaust and Genocide Studies, the Journal of American Studies, the Journal of Social History, Modern Intellectual History, the Oral History Review, Procesos: revista ecuatoriana de historia, Revue francaise d'etudes americaines and The Americas: A Quarterly Review of Inter-American Cultural History, among other publications. He is co-editor, with Padraic Kenney, of Partisan Histories: The Past in Contemporary Global Politics (2005).
- Author(s)Max Paul Friedman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight750 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.