All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.37Trending at £11.77
- £25.50Trending at £25.48
- £28.61Trending at £35.51
- £11.89Trending at £22.26
- £2.39Trending at £3.00
- £30.00Trending at £33.80
- £17.99Trending at £20.77
About this product
- DescriptionRethinking Colonial Pasts through Archaeology explores the archaeologies of daily living left by the indigenous and other displaced peoples impacted by European colonial expansion over the last 600 years.
- Author BiographyNeal Ferris is the Lawson Chair of Canadian Archaeology and an Associate Professor in the Department of Anthropology/Museum of Ontario Archaeology, at the University of Western Ontario. Rodney Harrison is a Reader in Archaeology, Heritage, and Museum Studies in the Institute of Archaeology at University College London. Michael V. Wilcox is an Associate Professor in the Department of Anthropology at Stanford University.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note52 illustrations
- Weight1048 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMichael V. Wilcox,Neal Ferris,Rodney Harrison
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.