Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionExamines a wide range of issues in cultural policy and includes key theories followed with case studies. This book serves as an introduction to contemporary cultural policy for undergraduate students in culture and media studies, sociology of culture, politics, arts administration and, cultural management courses.
- Author BiographyJim McGuigan is Professor of Cultural Analysis at Loughborough University. He has worked for the British arts Council and the BBC. His other books include: Cultural Popularism (1992), Culture and the Public Sphere (1996), Cultural Methodologies (1997) and Modernity and Postmodern Culture, Open University Press (1999).
- Author(s)Jim McGuigan
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleIssues in Cultural and Media Studies
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width67 mm
- Height89 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.