All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraditionally, American government has created detailed, formal procedures to ensure that its agencies and employees are accountable for finances and fairness.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Behn is professor of public policy at Duke University's Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy and director of The Governors Center. He is the author of Leadership Counts: Lessons for Public Managers (Harvard, 1991) and writes the management column for Governing.
- Author(s)Robert D. Behn
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/07/2000
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight29 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.94
- £10.00Trending at £10.83
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.95
- £7.51Trending at £9.97
- £7.62Trending at £7.74
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.