All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive analysis of disability through the lens of science and technology studies (STS). Relevant to a broad spectrum of practicing social service workers, the book will also be essential reading in the fields of disability studies, sociology of the body/senses, medical sociology and STS.
- Author BiographyMichael Schillmeier is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at Ludwig-Maximilians University of Munich.
- Author(s)Professor Michael Schillmeier
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.