All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students of ethnicity and ethnic relations, this book draws on specific examples to demonstrate the social mechanisms that construct ethnicity and the consequences for people's experience.
- Author BiographyRichard Jenkins is Professor of Sociology at the University of Sheffield. His previous publications include: Racism and Recruitment (Cambridge University Press, 1986); Pierre Bourdieu (Routledge, 1992); and Social Identity (Routledge, 1996).
- Author(s)Professor Richard P. Jenkins
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight390 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.