All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.48Trending at £10.21
- £11.00Trending at £13.98
- £6.43Trending at £6.81
- £10.56Trending at £11.20
- £11.29Trending at £12.06
- £8.70Trending at £9.97
- £10.86Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the ways diverse natural history museum audiences imagine their evolutionary heritage. This book considers how the meanings constructed by audiences of museum exhibitions are a product of dynamic interplay between museum iconography and powerful images museum visitors bring with them to the museum.
- Author BiographyMonique Scott is a physical anthropologist with a specialty in museum education. She currently serves as an evolutionary content specialist for the American Museum of Natural History's education department.
- Author(s)Monique Scott
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleMuseum Meanings
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white halftones, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.