All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis text revisits the main arguments and explanatory frameworks that have been used since the 1970s to understand Islamic activism, moderate as well as militant and violent, and proposes a rethinking of Islamist politics.
- Author BiographySalwa Ismail is Director of the Middle East Politics Programmes in the Department of Politics at the University of Exeter.
- Author(s)Salwa Ismail
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleLibrary of Modern Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 19
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight440 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.