Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis set of essays engages with Foucault's notion of governmentality, particularly at the junction where law/regulation meets 'the social'.
- Author BiographyGary Wickham is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at Murdoch University in Western Australia. George Pavlich is a Professor of Sociology at the University of Alberta.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/2001
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOnati International Series in Law and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1900
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGary Wickham,George C. Pavlich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.