All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSituates organisational behaviour within theoretical developments whose sources - such as semiotics or poststructuralism - often lie outside the traditional disciplines of organisational behaviour. This book provides analysis of important elements in understanding organisational behaviour, including knowledge and power, rationality, and ideology.
- Author BiographyNorman Jackson and Pippa Carter are leading figures in the field of organisational behaviour and are Visiting Fellows at the University of Leicester School of Management.
- Author(s)Norman Jackson,Pippa Carter
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight860 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £52.10Trending at £54.77
- £25.56Trending at £28.42
- £30.28Trending at £33.32
- £39.99Trending at £41.36
- £15.90Trending at £16.50
- £8.86Trending at £9.63
- £8.99Trending at £12.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.