All listings for this product
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £34.17Trending at £34.95
- £5.15Trending at £6.81
- £7.94Trending at £8.31
- £8.85Trending at £8.97
- £9.29Trending at £9.99
- £8.36Trending at £11.34
- £7.09Trending at £9.33
About this product
- DescriptionMakes a case for a new theoretical approach (called analytical eclecticism by the authors) to the study of Asian security. It informs the analysis of central topics in East Asian security. The authors conclude that the prospects for peace in East Asia look less dire than conventional theories of international relations suggest.
- Author BiographyJ. J. Suh is Assistant Professor of Government at Cornell University. Peter J. Katzenstein is the Walter S. Carpenter, Jr. Professor of International Studies at Cornell University. Allen Carlson is Assistant Professor of Government at Cornell University.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2004
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleStudies in Asian Security
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note12 figures
- Weight408 g
- Width158 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAllen Carlson,J. J. Suh,Peter J. Katzenstein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.