All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how wetland studies can be contextualised within geographical, cultural and theoretical frameworks. This book discusses how wetland archaeological discoveries can be understood in terms of past people's perception and understanding of landscape, which was not only a source of economic benefit, but a storehouse of cultural values and beliefs.
- Author BiographyRobert Van de Noort is Senior Lecturer in Archaeology, University of Exeter. Aidan O'Sullivan is Lecturer in Archaeology, University College Dublin.
- Author(s)Aidan O'Sullivan,Robert Van de Noort
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/03/2006
- Series TitleDuckworth Debates in Archaeology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight209 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.34Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.