All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contends that the influence of the Great Powers has not been the primary force behind the Middle East's political development, nor the main cause of its famous volatility.
- Author BiographyProfessor Efraim Karsh is based at the School of Humanities, King's College London. He is the Series Editor of the Israeli History, Politics and Society series and author of, amongst other books, Fabricating Israeli History.
- Author(s)Efraim Karsh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleIsraeli History, Politics and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.