Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses the common law's approach to retroactivity.
- Author BiographyThis book is substantially based on the doctoral thesis written by Ben Juratowitch while an Australian Rhodes Scholar at the University of Oxford. He is now practising in international arbitration at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in Paris.
- Author(s)Ben Juratowitch
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/01/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.