All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe reuse of existing code through their software developers is critical for firms to ensure efficient development of high-quality software. Manuel Sojer empirically investigates which factors influence software developers to reuse open source code and what causes them to comply with the resulting license obligations or not.
- Author BiographyDr. Manuel Sojer has been a researcher and lecturer at the Scholler Chair in Technology and Innovation Management of Prof. Dr. Joachim Henkel (Technische Universitat Munchen).
- Author(s)Manuel Sojer
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication12/11/2010
- Language(s)English & German
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInnovation und Entrepreneurship
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, 31 black & white tables, biography
- Weight417 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.89
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £14.88Trending at £15.99
- £11.40Trending at £11.56
- £7.96Trending at £8.12
- £20.23Trending at £21.06
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.