Revealing the Hidden Nature of Space and Time: Charting the Course for Elementary Particle Physics by Committee on Elementary Particle Physics in the 21st Century, National Research Council, Board on Physics and Astronomy, Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, National Academy of Sciences (Paperback, 2006)
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an assessment of the scientific challenges in particle physics, including the key questions and experimental opportunities, the status of the US program and the strategic framework in which it sits, and a set of strategic principles and recommendations to sustain a competitive and globally relevant US particle physics program.
- Author BiographyCommittee on Elementary Particle Physics in the 21st Century, National Research Council
- Author(s)Board on Physics and Astronomy,Committee on Elementary Particle Physics in the 21st Century,Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences,National Academy of Sciences,National Research Council
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2006
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine0 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.