All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRose Lloyd was the last to suspect that Nathan, her husband of over twenty years, was having an affair, and that he was planning to leave her. But the greatest shock was yet to come; for his mistress was Rose's colleague and friend, Minty. Left alone in their once-happy family home, where she and Nathan had brought up their children.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Buchan's previous novels include the prizewinning Consider the Lily, The New York Times bestseller Revenge of the Middle-Aged Woman, and her most recent book I Can't Begin To Tell You, which was a World Book Night pick for 2016. Elizabeth's short stories have been broadcast on BBC Radio 4 and published in a range of magazines. Elizabeth reviews for the Sunday Times and the Daily Mail and is a patron of the Guildford Book Festival and co-founder of the Clapham Book Festival. She has chaired the Betty Trask and Desmond Elliott literary prizes, has been a judge for the Costa novel award, and she sits on the authors' committee for the Reading Agency. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Buchan
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight266 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.97
- £14.60Trending at £18.94
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.