All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- Author(s)Dr. George W. Ware
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number101
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of ContentsThe Microbial Degradation of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid in Soil.- Trichloroethylene: Water Contamination and Health Risk Assessment.- Cleaning Protective Apparel to Reduce Pesticide Exposure.- Hexachloro-1,3-Butadiene: Toxicology, Metabolism, and Mechanisms of Toxicity.- Contamination, Clearance, and Transfer of PCB from Human Milk.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.