All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- Author(s)Dr. George W. Ware
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number99
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight292 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsBiological half-lives of chemicals in fishes.- Propylene chlorohydrins: toxicology, metabolism, and environmental fate.- The pyrolysis of cannabinoids.- Pesticide fate from vine to wine.- Transport and transformations of organic chemicals in the soil-air-water ecosystem.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.