All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.39Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- Author(s)Dr. George W. Ware
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number129
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight253 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsPesticide Protective Clothing.- Safer Pesticide Packaging and Formulations for Agricultural and Residential Applications.- Global Estimates of Acute Pesticide Morbidity and Mortality.- Acute Pesticide Morbidity and Mortality-California.- Challenges in Assessing Long-Term Health Effects Studies.- Comparison of Exposure Assessment Guidelines for Pesticides.- Saliva as a Monitoring Medium for Pesticides.- Exposure to Pesticide Mixer/Loaders and Applicators in California.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.