All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
- £9.91Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides concise, critical reviews of timely advances, philosophy and significant areas of accomplished or needed endeavor in the total field of xenobiotics, in all segments of the environment, as well as toxicological implications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number205
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight264 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Whitacre
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.