All listings for this product
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £16.06
- £6.77Trending at £8.39
- £27.74Trending at £29.86
- £8.50Trending at £10.28
- £5.99Trending at £6.45
- £25.19Trending at £29.14
- £9.94Trending at £10.20
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication is fundamentally a relational phenomenon. This book is about possibility and our own potentiality to create just and humane worlds. By expanding our moral and theoretical imagination, can allow us to look anew at our own potentiality and that of the world.
- Author BiographyAmardo Rodriguez is a Laura J. and L. Douglas Meredith Professor in the Communication and Rhetorical Studies Department at Syracuse University. His research and teaching interests investigate the potentiality of new conceptions of communication to redefine contemporary understandings of democracy and community.
- Author(s)Amardo Rodriguez
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication24/03/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCommunication and Social Justice
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTroubador Publishing
- Weight229 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.