All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRental housing is increasingly recognized as a vital housing option in the United States. Government policies and programs continue to grapple with problematic issues, however, including affordability, distressed urban neighborhoods, concentrated poverty, substandard housing stock, and the unmet needs of the disabled, the elderly, and the homeless.
- Author BiographyNicolas P. Retsinas is director of Harvard University's Joint Center for Housing Studies and a Senior Lecturer in Real Estate at the Harvard Business School, Massachusetts, USA. Eric S. Belsky is managing director of the Joint Center for Housing Studies and a lecturer in the Harvard Graduate School of Design, USA. Anthony Downs is a senior fellow in the Economic Studies Program at the Brookings Institution, Washington, USA. His specialties are housing, real estate, real estate finance, metropolitan planning, demographics, and transportation. His books include New Visions for Metropolitan America (Brookings/Lincoln Institute for Land Policy, 1994), and Still Stuck in Traffic: Coping with Peak-Hour Traffic Congestion (Brookings, 2004).
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEric S. Belsky,Nicholas P. Retsinas
- Foreword byAnthony Downs
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.