All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses how pharmaceutical companies can forge an enduring and competitive strategy by developing and nurturing its marking assets. The author emphasizes the need to be creative in communication to ones customer and to teach them through well-defined distribution channels.
- Author(s)Raja B. Smarta
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleResponse Books
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.