All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays that comprise this collection address an important managerial issue for internationally active companies. The entire volume is devoted to the technical, legal and ethical issues that surround entry into the international market.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication03/09/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAdvances in International Marketing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byS. Tamer Cavusgil
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.18Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.