All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on economics and culture, this book argues that the economic age has produced a great deal of wealth and unleashed tremendous productive power, but, it is not capable of coming to grips with the problems threatening human and non-human life on this planet.
- Author BiographyD. Paul Schafer has worked in the cultural field for four decades, taught at York University and the University of Toronto, and undertaken a number of missions for UNESCO. He is the author of many publications on culture and the arts, and is director of the World Culture Project.
- Author(s)D. Paul Schafer
- PublisherUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Date of Publication29/04/2008
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleGovernance Series
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Content Note1 Illustrations
- Weight519 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.