All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the cultural, social, and political history of Russia, during fifteen crucial years. This book traces this history from perestroika to the rise of Vladimir Putin, and argues that the pressures put on the soviet system by Gorbachev's reforms gave birth to movements for democratic reform. It also examines the DemRossiia movement.
- Author BiographyMarc Garcelon is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Middlebury College.
- Author(s)Marc Garcelon
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/06/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePolitics, History, & Social Change
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note2
- Weight435 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £20.49
- £10.16Trending at £14.39
- £11.45Trending at £11.51
- £9.48Trending at £10.15
- £9.72Trending at £12.99
- £6.45Trending at £12.89
- £8.57Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.