All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransform learning and development practices to make your programs relevant and meaningful Existing training and development practices need a major overhaul.
- Author BiographyClark Quinn, author of Engaging Learning, Designing mLearning, and The Mobile Academy, is a well-known and respected contributor to the eLearning field. The first recipient of the eLearning Guild s Guild Master award, he has spoken internationally and consults to Fortune 500 corporate, education, not-for-profit, and government sectors.
- Author(s)Clark N. Quinn
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width174 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.17Trending at £50.45
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £8.82Trending at £9.66
- £5.98Trending at £6.67
- £10.99Trending at £11.48
- £13.99Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.