All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImprove performance at every level of your organization!Millions of employees and managers go to work every day without the proper training and support to do their jobs efficiently. To operate effectively and stay ahead of the competition, your organization must have a competitive and well--trained workforce.
- Author BiographyJACK E. BOWSHER is the former chief training officer of IBM. He has an extensive background within the training and workforce performance fields; working as a teacher, course developer, consultant, and executive. For over a quarter of a century, he has been leading the development of new programs and management systems that achieve breakthroughs in workforce performance. From his experience in accounting, information systems, marketing, personnel, as well as education, he has gained a firm understanding of what it takes to plan and implement systems that achieve superior workforce performance.Jack Bowsher resides in Westport, Connecticut and San Diego, California. He is a frequent guest lecturer and consultant throughout the country on restructuring training organizations and workforce performance.
- Author(s)Jack E. Bowsher
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/10/1997
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.