Rewriting the Renaissance: The Discourses of Sexual Difference in Early Modern Europe by The University of Chicago Press (Paperback, 1986)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.99+ £9.85 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by retail362
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1986
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleWomen in Culture and Society Series
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight594 g
- Width148 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMargaret W. Ferguson,Maureen Quilligan,Nancy J. Vickers
- Author BiographyMargaret W. Ferguson is professor of English and comparative literature at the University of Colorado, Boulder. Maureen Quilligan is professor of English at the University of Pennsylvania. Nancy J. Vickers is professor of French and Italian at the University of Southern California.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.64Trending at £11.88
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.